Civic 8 Harrow Civic Centre

Station Road 



In order to call us

Tel: 020 8420 9685

between 9:30am and 12:30pm

or leave a message on our ansaphone and we will call you back.

Want to join us?

If you'd like to become a member, click here to get to our Contact page.


Gold Food Pantry

Due to illness we have had problems contacting and arranging for this service. Please use the following link to register yourself to receive a food parcel once you have registered go to to complete the details of what you would like to receive.

If you have any problems in doing this please TEXT ONLY to either 07921 807 158 or 07711 311 622 Gold Food Problem and we will contact you to try and resolve your problem.



Due to the current self isolating regulations the HFTRA office is currently closed. Please email us using the form on our Contact page and we will reply to you. Or call us on the above number to get furthur details on how to get in touch with us.


Cancelled Meetings

Furthur to the above, all meetings that are held at Sheltered Blocks have been csncelled. Althought still listed they will not, due to Covid-19 rules be able to be held until regulatiobs about shielding vaunerable persons are eased. Please watch this site and look out for an announcement about restarting meetings on this site and in the information letter that you receive from HFTRA.

About us


What is HFTRA


Harrow Federation of Tenants and Residents Association is the umbrella organisation for all Tenants and Residents Associations and Estate Representatives recognised by the London Borough of Harrow.


HFTRA was initially formed in the early 90s and has occupied its current office in Civic 8 since 1998. We have steadily built up our membership and to date have many associated TRAs which include Harrow's sheltered blocks.


Our aim is to promote contact between the various TRAs and Estate representatives in the borough, encouraging them to take a more active part in decisions that Harrow Council make by providing information on meetings of both Housing and its relevant Focus Groups.


Although Council funded, we are an independent organisation. We assist TRAs and their members as an intermediary between themselves and Harrow Council if they have a problem that cannot be resolved directly between themselves and Harrow Council’s Housing Department.


How can I become a member?


If you live on an estate without a TRA and wish to form one or would like to become an Estate Representative, contact the Resident Involvement Team, who will assist you in setting up an inaugural meeting on your estate to found a TRA. We will attend your inaugeral meeting and provide fliers and posters to publicise this meeting. We will also provide other information you may require. 


What do HFTRA do for TRAs?


We provide support to our TRAs and Estate Representives to take up Social Housing issues with the Council. This can be anything from problems with ground maintenance, repairs, caretaking issues, noise or other issues where you feel that you are not getting answers or help to resolve to your problems. 


How else does HFTRA do to help member TRAs etc?


We help with the design and printing of leaflets and fliers, as well as provide free printing and copying of notices and other TRA paperwork that is required.


Provide stationary for TRA usage (paper, envelopes, folders, and other consumable items). Short term loan of a laptop computer and/or printer can be provided.





Print Print | Sitemap